- Working with professional team in the market to develop your skills.
- Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided
About Our Client
- Top tier B2C global Manufacture, sale and import of food products.
- Perform maintenance and inspection work according to the maintenance plan for the production equipment in the manufacturing process.
- Share the equipment operating conditions that change daily with the line operators in the manufacturing and packaging process, perform necessary repair work, and ask and answer questions to solve problems.
- Collaborate with other departments to share additional information on production items and formulate necessary equipment setting information.
- Examining repair requirements for safety and quality improvement, executing construction work, and handing over test runs to the manufacturing department.
- Create an annual maintenance plan.
- Issuance of checklists and work procedure manuals and recording after work is completed.
- Work permission (supervision of external visitors), hazard analysis management during work.
The Successful Applicant
- Manufacturing work experience (operation using a packaging machine)
(Preferably if you have experience in maintenance work of a packaging equipment manufacturer)
- Ability to understand problems, awareness of improvement rationalisation, trouble handling for sudden events ability.
- Ability to negotiate with interpersonal (various business partners)
- Experience in sequence control (editing of relays and arithmetic instructions, applied technology)
- Electrician (1 or 2 types) (not mandatory)
- Fluent in Japanese.
What's on Offer
5M-5.5M plus Bonus and OT allowance.