EPC Project Manager - Oil and Gas Industry
Oversee all aspects of the project using planning, monitoring and controlling.
Responsible for co-ordination and completion of the project.
Our client is a technology and engineering company, providing various solutions to industrial, commercial, and residential markets. They are specialised in Oil and Gas Industry and their business is increasing in Japan.
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Determines appropriate revenue recognition, ensures timely and accurate invoicing and Monitor receivables for project.
- Responsible for producing and maintaining detailed project plans, critical path analysis.
- Experience in EPC project management for oil and gas industry.
- Academic background in Mechanical Engineering.
- People management experience.
- Fluent Japanese and business level English communication skill.
- Salary up to 12M JPY.