- Top tier IT Vendor
- Office is at central Tokyo
Our Client is USA based IT vendor which develops software and hardware for network performance monitoring and application performance management. Their Japan office is located in Central Tokyo.
- Maximise sales into enterprise accounts. Participate in cross sell and up sell opportunities.
- Identify, penetrate and secure net new business via direct customer engagement and channel partner sellers.
- Use disciplined account planning to maintain client relationships, enhance customer satisfaction, and increase account penetration.
- Penetrate additional buyers within the accounts, identify their needs and then configure an appropriate offering from our portfolio to meet those needs.
- Prepare accurate forecast, build a funnel to cover bookings target, document activities in Salesforce, and perform other task necessary to drive revenue and communicate activities to sales management.
- Lead a complex sales cycle, orchestrating and leveraging additional resources, i.e. channel partners, solutions engineers (presales) and sales management, as required.
- Work autonomously to meet and exceed assigned revenue targets & goals.
- Exceptional track record selling networking, software solutions and Cloud services.
- New business hunter with 10+ years enterprise hardware/software/managed service/consulting service sales experience, selling across multiple verticals.
- In depth experience selling in one or more of the following disciplines preferred: Network Performance Management, Application Acceleration, Software-Defined WAN, IaaS, Hybrid Cloud, Cloud Storage, Subscription Model, Virtualization, and Infrastructure Management.
- Previous success with complex sales involving multiple decision makers and sales cycles of 8 to 14 months.
- You must possess strong communication skills and have the ability to interact comfortably with all levels of stakeholders across an organisation.
- Good working knowledge of Partner ecosystem and experience establishing and fostering strong Partner relationships.
- Attractive compensation and benefits Package.
- Good work life balance, fully working from home.
- Opportunity to be the part of the rapidly growing business.