Enterprise Sales, Fintech Pioneer
Company ranked 8th place in Forbes' Worlds Best Employers 2020 List in the IT
A world leading American open digital payment platform that gives account holders to manage money and flexibility when sending payments, paying, or getting paid via online, mobile device or app.
- Define and acquire Large Merchants to use company's service as their transaction payment platform and establishing company as the leading online payment platform for domestic and cross border transactions.
- Build and manage a sales pipeline to deliver against quarterly targets.
- Be comfortable building and reviewing pricing models and building compelling commercial pitches.
- Be comfortable working with complex contracts
- Responsible for cross-selling and upselling company's products and services to meet or exceed share of wallet goals for the portfolio
- Initiate and manage co-marketing initiatives with Large Merchants to maximize business results. Co-work with the Marketing team to drive initiatives that deliver business results.
- Experience in new sales acquisitions, with a proven track record of success in building new businesses and customer portfolios.
- Prior experience in marketing to corporate customers, contract negotiations and experienced in account acquisition.
- Experience in IT, E-Commerce, and Payment segments is highly preferred.
- Comfort with Data / Analytics and using it to advise Merchants, monitor and track effectiveness / performance, and drive decision making is a must.
- Strong personal connections in specific customer segment where opportunity exists.
- Result oriented, self-motivated, and hands on with proven abilities to meet objectives and targets.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Strong project management skills - able to lead, analyze, prioritize, develop and provide clear direction, influence across cross functional teams.
- Ability to work in virtual and multi-national teams, build relationships, and work effectively as a part of a team
- Confidence and ability to work on delivering multiple projects which are often complex and high volume.
- Ensures that information is correctly processed and that work complies with relevant internal and external rules, procedures and regulatory requirements
- Puts personal energy and commitment into a piece of work by looking at ways to meet and exceed challenging performance standards and targets.
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- Be part of a company ranking 8th place in Forbes' Worlds Best Employers 2020 List in the IT industry
- Good work life balance