Enterprise Sales Director
Tokyo 23 Wards
Work for a International Market-leading company
Excellent compensation, benefits, and chance to grow the Japan market
About Our Client
- Our clients builds strong relationships with the biggest brands in the world, so they can build deeper relationships with their customers. They are the global leader in translation and localisation for many key accounts specialising in marketing, digital marketing, and training data services.
- Develop and execute sales plans and coordinate sales efforts to achieve new customer revenue.
- Demonstrate leadership by leveraging your knowledge in translation, localisation, business development, and digital marketing
- Focus on sales and business developments efforts for the top Japanese companies in the market.
The Successful Applicant
- Graduate Degree or equivalent business experience is required
- At least 10 years of enterprise sales experience
- Proven track record of successful customer engagement
- Demonstrated success selling to Fortune 500 companies.
What's on Offer
- Work for one of the largest business service companies with full responsibility to grow the Japan market.