Enterprise Inside Sales Account Manager (Renewal sales)
New open and urgent hiring
Use your English skill, report directly to overseas
Our client is an American designer, developer, manufacturer and global supplier of a broad range of semiconductor and infrastructure software products. Their product portfolio serves the data center, networking, software, broadband, wireless, and storage and industrial markets.
- Employing strong interpersonal, phone, and email skills to successfully identify, qualify, and win sales opportunities
- Managing a pipeline of active deals to ensure long term book-of-business sustainability
- Creating and achieving long-term and short-term account-based revenue objectives (i.e. Annual Business Plan)
- Developing and maintaining trusted relationships with high-level decision makers in your assigned accounts
- Effectively communicating to address customer's Enterprise Software needs and overall IT business objectives
- Demonstrating proficiency in proposal creation, negotiation, and closing skills
- Exceeding quarterly and annual sales targets
- Experience in a customer facing B2B role, or equivalent level of education and experience
- Prior experience in meeting/exceeding sales quota
- Strong understanding of a value-based sales approach
- Significant experience in managing a pipeline of active deals
- Attractive Salary and benefits.
- As they are enlarging their business, good carrier growth for the potential candidate.