Enterprise Account Manager at cloud software developer
Good work life balance
Our client is a global technology company develops on-premises and cloud software for back-up, disaster recovery and file sync and share and data access. Aside from backup software they also create Disk Director which is shareware application that partitions a machine and allows it to run multiple operating system.
- Manage strategic relationships with key customers with consistent on site presence.
- Identify, target, and penetrate net-new logos from accounts list.
- Exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets.
- Maintain an accurate forecast.
- Travel will be required, volume of travel dependent on location of candidate.
- IT Sales experience, software/cloud experience preferred.
- Successful track record of prospecting into fortune 1000 accounts.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity in constructing customer facing proposals.
- Ability to lead cross functional teams to design complex solutions incorporating software, services, content, and custom development.
- Proficiency in maintaining customer data and forecast.
- Attractive Salary package and benefits.
- Office is at central Tokyo, good work life balance.