Enterprise Account Executive
Global leading company
Good life and work balanced
Our client is a SaaS company and the world's foremost evangelist of the Subscription Economy. It is leading subscription relationship management platform helps enable businesses in any industry to launch or shift products to subscription, implement new pay-as-you-go pricing and packaging models, gain new insights into subscriber behavior, open new revenue streams, and disrupt market segments to gain competitive advantage.
- Execute on the account plan to deliver maximum revenue potential.
- Identify and qualify opportunities within your account territory
- Sell business application solutions to prospective and new enterprise customers.
- Prospect, forecast, resource allocation and planning of new business deals.
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement while creating and maintaining satisfied customers.
- Participate in the creation, presentation and sales of a complete value proposition via the telephone, internet, webinar and customer meetings.
- Achieve monthly and quarterly quota assignments and forecast sales activity accurately.
- Demonstrable track record of consistent over-achievement of quotafs and revenue goals.
- Leverage inbound lead flow and create new opportunities from personal prospecting efforts, utilizing contact, existing accounts and being creative with sales tools provided.
- Evidence of leveraging partners and alliances to grow the pipeline and to secure the engagement process with customers.
- Have worked and performed successfully in an early stage software vendor in addition to larger Enterprise Software vendors.
- Strong international experience whether through professional or personal history Experience in managing complex sales-cycles using clear and repeatable sales methodologies (eg MEDDIC)
- Outstanding communication (written and oral), negotiation, presentation and solution selling skills in order to manage complex organisations
- Attractive salary package
- Unparalleled growth and development opportunities.