- Work in a Multicultural Environment
- Work with Cutting Edge Tech
About Our Client
Our client is at the forefront mobilizing mobile apps in facilitating the campaign to go cashless. Join the team and take the lead in making an impact beyond the organisation itself, and influence the behaviour of consumers and retailers alike. Apply today, take the opportunity to add value to society through mobile technology innovations in transaction operations. Our client not only values customer satisfaction, but prioritises keeping a motivated workforce. This is your chance to win!
- Design, develop and test iOS applications. (Including Quality control)
- Review deliverables at each process. (Design, code, test cases, etc.)
- Plan and Execute project release with minimal risk.
- Investigation and Trouble shooting.
The Successful Applicant
Skill and Qualification Criteria:
- More than 1 year of experience in developing and operating Objcective C or Swift.
- Experience in mobile application development cycles such as system requirements definition, basic design, manufacturing, and testing.
- Experience with Git or other repository tools.
- Experience with Unit test and UI testing.
- Experience of development iOS app using agent, observer, block/closure
- Experience with SDKs, MVC, MVVM or the other design pattern
- Experience of the iOS framework Foundation, UIKit, CoreLocation, UserNotifications Networking, Core Animation, Security, XCTest etc.）
- Experience of memory management (ARC/MRC)
- Experience in microservices architecture
- Experience of Test Automation
- Experience in developing and operating services used by large-scale users
- Experience using Atlassian collaboration tools (JIRA, Confluence, etc.)
- English (Business Level)
What's on Offer
Work in a constantly innovating field
Be part of the payment systems evolution
Enjoy work-life balance