- Working with professional team in the market to develop your skills.
- Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided
About Our Client
- Global Food manufacturing company, B2C business.
- Ensures site has leadership for site technology life cycle management for Process, Packaging, PCIS, Utilities, and Facilities systems.
- Improved Plant performance, (OEE), reduced downtime, problem solving, improved yield, improved throughput.
- Ensures plant facility and utilities systems are part of plants AM and RM journey and maintenance systems are in place.
- Manages Global risk program, audit, equipment, facilities assessments. Close gaps to Insurance risk.
The Successful Applicant
- Background in Engineering or related experiences as Engineering manager.
- Strong knowledge in Plant or Factory management ( Food and Beverage preferable but not limited)
- Strong leadership , good experiences in managing and leading the team.
- Good experiences in EHS, budget planning, maintenance planning
- Fluent in Japanese and Business level in English
What's on Offer