Engineering Director at Global Engineering Company
Global Engineering Company
International Working Environment | Flexibility | Global Scale Projects
Our client is a Global Leader in engineering solutions and Research & Development. Our client operates primarily in high technology and innovation consultancy.
- Plans and directs all aspects of engineering activities and projects within an organization.
- Ensures all engineering projects, initiatives, and processes are in conformance with organization's established policies and objectives.
- Utilizes best practice engineering methods and provides expert technical guidance for engineering initiatives. Incorporates components, materials, and tools that result in cost-effective and quality output. Manages overall engineering budget and costs.
- Perform as top technical authority for opportunities and issues related to Tactical Solutions.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure optimal performance
- Leadership skills and proven experience in managing operations across multi functions, including process setup and engineering in Japan.
- Experience managing Design, development and testing teams spread across geographies.
- Proven leadership and management skills with the ability to optimize team performance and development.
- This includes setting-up, tracking and ensuring KPIs/SLAs' adherence for engineering projects.
- Excellent relationship management skills with the ability to engage, negotiate and manage key stakeholders and suppliers
- Strong and confident negotiator with the ability to negotiate at all levels
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:00pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.