Engineering assistant manager, Pharmaceutical , Fukuoka, 7.5M
¥6,000,000 - ¥7,500,000
Working with professional team in the market to develop your skills
Rewarding and challenging Job will be provided
About Our Client
- The premier health care company focused on providing the highest quality care to people with renal and other chronic conditions.
- Maintenance, modification and equipment upgrade of production lines and plant utility facilities.
- There are opportunities for line expansion, automation and modification. In case of any projects, need to work and corporate with other workers, who may be from overseas or external engineering vendors.
- There are chances of business trip to plants overseas (Germany, the USA etc.) if necessary.
The Successful Applicant
- Wide experience and deep knowledge are necessary
- Knowledge and experience of PLC, welding and CAD
- Experience; Installation of new production lines, line modification, validation, instrument calibration, planning maintenance and utility facility(electricity, boiler, water treatment)
- various qualifications holder preferable
- Need English conversation ability in order to work and corporate with other workers, who may be from overseas or external engineering vendors.
What's on Offer
- 6,000,000 JPY-7,500,000 JPY