Engine Systems Director
Work for a Worldwide Industry Leader
Drive the Growth of a Succesful Division
About Our Client
Our client has been in business for over 100 years engineering engine and industrial products and replacement parts. They manufacturer their parts in over 40 plants across the globe and supply all regions of the globe.
- Meet or exceed the annual business plan within the budget
- Continue growing the sales while maintaining the existing sales & profit.
- Communicate with HQ as well as APAC in making strategy & executing actions in a timely manner.
- Take the lead on OEM business globally to grow & develop the business, in particular, for global key
- Comprehensively search and analyse the competitive landscape and served markets periodically & as required.
- Manage the accountable resources along to the business plan & budgetary expenses.
- Train & promote the people to keep up & grow the talents & skill-sets for key positions & as next pipelines at the
The Successful Applicant
- General management experience of a business or business unit over 10B JPY in sales.
- Personnel management experience of a group or business with over 35 persons preferred.
- Sales Division management experience.
- Experience in management of an engineering or technical department strongly preferred.
- Operation management experience of 5+ years preferred.
- Marketing experience over 5 years preferred
What's on Offer
- Work for an industry leader with over 100 years of experience.
- Grow your leadership and business development skills and experience.
- Leverage your knowledge of OEMs and the industry.