Take the lead, work across teams
Earn a lucrative salary
Do not leave the success of your career to chance. Take the first step to joining our client- a global leader in life reinsurance and assert yourself as an expert in the field. This is an invitation to work closely with the business development team and stand out as an Engagement Manager, making sure client expectations are being met.
The successful candidate:
- Meets and communicates regularly with clients to collect feedback and ensure client satisfaction related to AURA implementations.
- Works closely with the Business Development team to develop relationships with senior staff and/or project sponsors at client companies.
- Works closely with AURA project teams to understand progress of projects and roadblocks and assists clearing roadblocks related to client-side requirements.
- Assists Project Manager to work with client to resolve any issues that could impact the positive outcome of the project.
- Provides regular feedback to senior management in form of trip notes and status updates.
- Provides Project Management oversight of projects if required due to overall workload of the team.
- Maintains regular and predictable attendance.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years' experience in a client engagement, project manager or account manager role, preferably related to IT products and services.
- Advanced skills in customer relationship management
- Highly advanced persuasion and negotiation skills when working with internal/external customers
- Highly advanced oral and written communication skills, demonstrating the ability to convey business terminology that is meaningful and well received
- Highly advanced level of investigative, analytical and problem solving skills
- Expert ability to identify the criticality of client issues or feedback and balance that against the best interest of the company
- Highly advanced ability to translate business needs and problems into viable/accepted solutions
- Highly advanced ability to manage multiple clients and/or projects simultaneously
- Highly advanced ability to liaise with individuals across a wide variety of operational, functional, and technical disciplines
- Advanced project management skills. Demonstrates ability to evaluate project objectives and scope for feasibility, understanding, scheduling, and ensure projects meet budget and plan criteria.
- Advanced knowledge of broad business and finance related knowledge.
- Advanced influence, mediation & conflict management skill
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- Master's degree
- PMP, FLMI, ACS, or AIAA
- 10+ years IT relationship management and/or project management experience
- Insurance industry knowledge
- Raise your profile at a market leading firm
- Work for a stable and growing company