- International environment & WFH
- Competitive salary
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's largest Life Insurance Companies leading the industry both globally and in Japan. It is a home for more than 30,000 employees worldwide and known for their excellent work-life balance, fun working environment, and career growth opportunities.
Part of their success lies within their ability to come up with innovative solutions not only on the business side but also within their technology. Apart from an insurance firm they are also a technology hub where excellent technologists lead the creations of cutting-edge solutions.
As front-end UI Developer your role will consits of the following responsibilities:
- Collaborate with users and project team on requirements and expectations
- Design and implement web applications that meet business requirements and user expectations
- Optimize web application for speed, reusability, scalability, stability, compatibility, and maintainability
- Evaluate web application to ensure it meets industry and company standards and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Implement automated Unit testing and CI/CD pipeline
- Read, understand and maintain / modify existing codebase
The Successful Applicant
If you meet most of the following requirements, you are the right candidate for this role:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- At least 1 year of solid front-end development project experience.
- Understanding of key design principles, industrial coding standards and best practices
- Knowledge and experience of webpack is preferred.
- Familiar with Git
- Familiar with node, npm, front end unit testing frameworks (karma, jasmine, etc)
- Experience with angular.js or angular 2+ is preferred
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
What's on Offer
If you are the successful candidate, you will be entitled to the following features:
- To work for one of the best insurance firms globally and advance your career!
- A competitive high-base salary of up to JPY 11M / year
- Full employment and social benefits + full transportation coverage
- To work in multi-cultural and multi-lingual international environment with excellent engineers and scientists from different backgrounds
- A great work-life balance and a fun working environment