- International team and Fun working environment
- Excellent work-life balance & WFH OK
About Our Client
Our client is a global securities firm and part of a large European financial group that has business around the globe. Their office in Tokyo is an international community of talented individuals that strive for excellence in what the do while prioritising work-life balance.The company is know for its excellent working environment and equal benefits to all the employees.
Your main responsibilities will include the following:
- You will take ownership of critical Client Clearing applications, and contribute to BAU maintenance, responding to business change requests, and also mandatory market/regulatory change requests.
- You will liaise directly with the business users in Japan, to gather requirements and implement solutions to meet those needs.
- You will work closely with the global team and collaborate with other regional team members to deliver on requirements raised for client clearing business.
- You will provide 2nd and 3rd level support in case of production issues / queries.
- You will take full ownership of monthly application releases, regression tests, and bring more automation and strategic technologies into the team.
The Successful Applicant
If you meet most of the following criteria you are most likely a great fit of this role:
- Fluent in English
- Good programming skills in C#
- Understanding of relational database technologies, SQL / Stored Proc.
- Understanding of infrastructure requirements for local/global delivery platforms.
- Understanding of messaging infrastructures.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills at multiple levels with strong status reporting skills
- Strong analytical skills
What's on Offer
If you are the successful candidate, you will be entitled to the following features:
- To work for one of the leading Securities firms in Japan and globally and advance your career
- A competitive high-base salary of up to JPY 6M/year
- Full employment and social benefits + full transportation coverage
- To work in an international team of brilliant technologists and advance your technical skills
- A great work-life balance thanks to the low overtime work that is required by the company
- Stay safe and work work from home during this pandemic