- English only OK!
- Competitive salary & stable long-term employment
About Our Client
Our client is a member company of a Japanese Giant Financial Group and a Top-Tier Securities Firm with a strong and well-established presence in the market. The company provides investors and corporate clients with a vast range of services, which is the factor that made their business so successful. The company has been raising in popularity as a place of work thanks to their excellent work culture and work-life balance. The company has recently opened new offices which provide an excellent work space, but during this pandemic they are providing all of their with WFH capabilities.
Your role as a C# Developer will include the following tasks:
- Participates in regional/global development and project meetings
- Work with BA/PM or end users to gather and review user requirements, provide suggestions on design and enhancements
- Follow global development/change management standards to deliver quality enhancements/solutions in timely maner
- Participate in development, code reviews, & post mortem activities.
- Participate in rotation for release management & provide 2nd / 3rd level support
- Be a good team player to ensure a cohesive culture to effectively solve local/global business problem while building strategic platform for Global Equities.
- Be a key partner of the Equities production services team to help ensure maximum up time of systems and minimise impact to businesses when issues occur.
The Successful Applicant
If you meet most of the following criteria you are most likely a great fit of this role:
- Fluent in English
- Excellent programming skills in C#
- Understanding of relational database technologies, SQL / Stored Proc.
- Understanding of infrastructure requirements for local/global delivery platforms.
- Understanding of messaging infrastructures.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills at multiple levels with strong status reporting skills
- Strong analytical skills
Preferred but not mandatory
- Good at other language like Python or Java
- Understanding of compute farms, distributed caching and computing would be plus.
What's on Offer
If you are the successful candidate, you will be entitled to the following features:
- To work for one of the leading Securities firms in Japan and globally and advance your career
- A competitive high-base salary of up to JPY 9M/year
- Full employment and social benefits + full transportation coverage
- To work in an international team of brilliant technologists and advance your technical skills
- A great work-life balance thanks to the low overtime work that is required by the company
- Stay safe and work work from home during this pandemic