End User Sales Manager
1500万円 - 2000万円
Top Vendor in Networking Industry
Our client is a multinational supplier of computer networking products.
- Meet and exceed set sales quotas while adhering to the sales rules of engagement.
- Understand the customer's mission, value propositions, strategies and product roadmap.
- Effectively position products against the competition.
- Make customer sales presentations and provide creative, thorough and practical problem resolution.
- Provide feedback on product improvements and new product suggestions to product marketing.
- Provide sales forecast
- 5+ years of relevant sales and business development experience within the networking industry.
- Successful track record within the areas of developing design wins with End User customers on Ethernet switch and NICs.
- Strong Ethernet networking sales background.
- Strong motivation for sales; ability to develop Sales plans, market knowledge and understanding the customer needs.
- Self-starter who is able to successfully work both independently and as part of a team.
- Highly driven and trustworthy with high empathy.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills in English and Japanese.
- Highly energetic personality who enjoys working in a growing team atmosphere.
- Attractive salary package + RSU
- Top Vendor in Networking Industry
- Stable environment