EMC Test Engineer
Providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients.
Works with the biggest companies in the world.
About Our Client
Global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
- Create and follow test plans and test procedures.
- Conduct tests in accordance with industry standards, customer test plans and internal test procedures.
- Ensure that test equipment is calibrated or is functionally verified for assigned and unassigned projects.
- Create/provide schedules and timely responses to customers.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in performing MIL-461, DO-160, MIL-1399 and MIL-704.
- College Degree of related experience.
- English and Japanese communication skill.
What's on Offer
- Salary up to 9M JPY.