Elite Marketing Manager- Leading, Global Software Company
Are you looking to join one of the top hardware companies in Japan?
Be able to have the chance to lead & execute a range of project and strategies?
Our client is one of the world's leading global software companies. Marketing is at the core business right now and is in need of a leader. With headquarters in the USA, they are looking for a senior marketing manager to be able to manage their office in Tokyo, Japan.
- Draft content for press release for events, virtual conferences, social media campaigns.
- Provide leadership and skills development for strategy to guide the direction of the company.
Actively communicate with local resellers and distributors to guide the growth revenue and sales opportunity.
- Create and execute short and long term marketing strategy for enterprise business.
- Establish and manage budget guidelines.
- Research and analyze market trends.
- 7-8 years of B2B channel and field marketing experience needed.
- Fluent in both Japanese and English.
- Experience in strategic marketing initiatives in technology space.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Rapid career progression, competitive salary and bonus.
- International environment with high emphasis on using English.
- Strong brand recognition in the market.
- Working in one of the most innovative software companies.
- Opportunities to work with global marketing team