Elite Marketing Manager- Leading, Global Software Company
Are you looking to join one of the top hardware companies in Japan?
Be able to have the chance to lead & execute a range of project and strategies?
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's leading global software companies. Marketing is at the core business right now and is in need of a leader. With headquarters in the USA, they are looking for a senior marketing manager to be able to manage their office in Tokyo, Japan.
- Draft content for press release for events, virtual conferences, social media campaigns.
- Provide leadership and skills development for strategy to guide the direction of the company.
Actively communicate with local resellers and distributors to guide the growth revenue and sales opportunity.
- Create and execute short and long term marketing strategy for enterprise business.
- Establish and manage budget guidelines.
- Research and analyze market trends.
The Successful Applicant
- 7-8 years of B2B channel and field marketing experience needed.
- Fluent in both Japanese and English.
- Experience in strategic marketing initiatives in technology space.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.
What's on Offer
- Rapid career progression, competitive salary and bonus.
- International environment with high emphasis on using English.
- Strong brand recognition in the market.
- Working in one of the most innovative software companies.
- Opportunities to work with global marketing team