- Develop electrical products used for ADAS and autonomous driving
- Flex time and work from home option
About Our Client
The client is a major global supplier of automotive systems, modules and components to automotive original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and related aftermarkets. The company's operations primarily encompass the design, manufacture and sale of ADAS-based products like cameras and they are the world's leader in the field.
- Be the technical interface between the customer and the engineering team
- Function as a central point for information and support for the Sales team for engineering product definition
- Support Program Management to communicate engineering product definition for product development and launch
- Maintain knowledge of company electrical, mechanical, test, and manufacturing practices and engineer consistent with them
The Successful Applicant
- Engineering BS degree (Preferred B.S. degree in electrical engineering or equivalent)
- Experience in electrical circuit design and product development
- Demonstrate good skills in communication, project scheduling, technical writing and management of electrical designs
- Business level Japanese, both oral and written (JLPT N1)
- Advanced level of English for communication with oversea engineers
- Experience in developing with Japanese OEM directly such as design review.
- Vehicle CAN development experience
- Detailed ongoing current knowledge of electronics components and systems.
- Open to global travel to support Sales activities and customer communication.
What's on Offer
- Offer career development in training programs to improve skills
- Daily communication with local and overseas counterparts in English
- Open environment and stable organization
- Good work life balance with minimal overtime
- Flextime available, core time is from 10:00AM to 3:00PM
- Central location, easy access to station, and with modern office amenities