EHS&S, Pharmaceutical industry, Tokyo ,10M JPY
¥6,000,000 - ¥10,000,000
Working with professional team in the market to develop your skills
Rewarding and challenging job will be provided
About Our Client
- The largest and most broadly based health-care company in the world, producing life-changing breakthroughs every day, and have been for the last 130 years.
- Create value by driving greater efficiency and standardisation in the deployment of EHS&S resources, processes, procedures and programs using regional construct.
- Accountable for delivery of local EHS&S performance plan including compliance and safety, environmental and sustainability goals.
- Continuously monitor all aspects of regional and local EHS&S performance, providing direction to site EHS&S contacts, site EHS&S teams and other site leaders, inclusive of retail stores.
- Lead and execute administrative activities including, EHS Budget Management, and regulatory tracking processes.
- Provide EHS&S technical assistance and support to retail stores, offices and laboratories.
- Monitor the progress of management action plans, providing technical support to ensure corporate, business franchise and site goals are met; assure all records are properly maintained and reports are prepared/submitted in a timely manner.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree required. Degree in a science, engineering or related environmental, health, safety or product stewardship (EHS&S) discipline/degree, preferred.
- Good experience in EHS&S or related technical disciplines, preferred.
- Experience managing EHS&S programs at retail store establishments, preferred.
- Technical skills in EHS programs with the ability to explain complex issues and requirements in an easily understood manner; ability to negotiate with and influence key business partners.
- Working knowledge of Safety regulations required. Knowledge of environmental and transportation regulations, preferred.
- Strong leadership skills ; previous demonstrated supervisory / leadership experience is preferred.
- Strong compliance orientation with a focus on implementing EHS or Quality Management systems required.
- Ability to work in a matrix, team oriented environment.
What's on Offer