- Working with professional team in the market to develop your skills.
- Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided.
About Our Client
- The global leader in the creation of flavours and fragrances support for food, beverage, consumer product and fragrance partners.
- Deliver EHS training to own & Contractual employees, Maintain training records and conduct training effectiveness assessment.
- Facilitating tool box meeting and delivering other EHS training as required
- Helping on the development of EHS procedures/Policies and tracking their implementation
- Organizing regular site safety inspection with department/area owners; reporting findings and following up their correction & Prevention
- Following up all audits findings; and evaluating the effectiveness and efficiency of their corrective & Preventive actions
- Helping on organizing site EHS committee meetings and following up all actions agreed in the committee meeting
- Keeping good/regular liaison with authorities related to Environment, Health and Safety; reporting to EHS Manager any clue of authority concerns
The Successful Applicant
- University degree in Chemistry, Engineering, EHS or other related fields
- Good experience in chemical / manufacturing Industry
- Intermediate English level, local Language essential
- Basic Hazard Identification, Risk Assessment, Risk Control
- EHS Management System document preparation
- Basic Process Safety Management
What's on Offer