EHS specialist , Global Materials company ,Okayama , 900万円
600万円 - 900万円
Working with Professional team in the market to develop your skills
Rewarding and Challenging jobs will be provided
- Company products are polytetrafluoroethylene (ePTFE), materials science, membrane technology, and polymer technology.
- Global Materials company support Medical device industry.
- Develop and implement operational processes to identify, assess, manage and control EH&S operational hazards/risks; and relevant costs.
- Plan, develop and deliver training/education on a broad range of EH&S topics relevant to each Associate's role.
- Inform Regional Leaders of regional changes/trends/gaps/risks and collaborate with COE Leaders on the path forward.
- Provide technical expertise to support risk assessments, including selection of appropriate control strategies.
- Evaluate relevant obligations (legal and other) through gap assessments and the auditing process.
- Identify EH&S opportunities through appropriate data collection and trend analysis.
- Utilize EH&S work flow and project practices to drive continual improvement.
- Maintain and/or enhance EH&S technical competencies through the Performance and Development process.
- Bachelor degree in Environmental Health and Safety (EH&S) or technical field (e.g.: Chemistry, Biology, Engineering, Public Health, etc.)
- Success in identifying, assessing and controlling EH&S risk.
- Understanding of risk management, including tolerable risk vs. compliance.
- Proven problem solving skills, including incident investigation and root cause analysis.
- Develop and implement practical, effective, and cost sensitive risk-reduction solutions.
- Travel up to 10%.