- Working with professional team in the market to develop your skills.
- Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided
About Our Client
- Global Chemical manufacturing company support all type of business units in Japan.
- Ensure that the company-wide environment & energy performance complies with legal and company's standard
- Lead the implementation of the environment & energy management procedures in the local platform in line with company.
- As appointed Energy Manager, ensure that energy performance of company and group companies complies with legal requirements and Company's requirements.
- Lead collecting, compiling and inputting energy and other relevant environmental data into the company database.
- Monitor the safety performance and identify potential safety issues of production and construction sites by analyzing the incident reports and site verification results
The Successful Applicant
- Education background in Chemical/Chemistry or Science related.
- Strong Experiences working in Chemical industry and have experiences related with safety.
- Strong knowledge and understand the chemical regulations
- Business level in Japanese and English
What's on Offer
- 5M-8M JPY