- Working with professional team in the market to develop your skills.
- Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided
About Our Client
- Global Specialty materials manufacturing.
- Provides leadership and technical expertise to meet MPM safety performance objectives and ensures compliance with EHS polices through partnership with all related managers and employees at the site.
- Assist and/or lead exposure assessment and participate in management review of personal exposure.
- Conduct regular plant tour to identify the gaps and implementation of improvement plan.
- Lead, coordinate, and participate in EHS performance improvement initiatives, maintain and follow up monitoring plan and other EHS routine tasks like new chemical substance registration, MSDS/GHS information of Data Maintenance and safety metrics.
- Participate to other EHS initiatives such as environment and safety in site.
The Successful Applicant
- BS degree in engineering, chemistry, environmental science or equivalent combination of backgrounds or experience.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Have conversational level oral and written communication skills in English.
- Fluent level in Japanese.
What's on Offer