- Working with professional team in the market to develop your skills
- Rewarding and Challenging tasks will be provided
About Our Client
- Top 3 Global Chemical manufacturer support several industries in Japan and APAC.
- Providing Management with specialist advise on requirements relating to their specific EHS discipline.
- Ensuring all related legal and company's requirements are understood and communicate effectively to all relevant personnel.
- Ensuring site processes and procedures are in place to address all relevant requirements.
- Proving specialist training to relevant personnel in the EHS discipline focusing on both compliance and continuous improvement.
- Acting as the Plant point of contact for communication with external stakeholders (e.g. Regulators, customers, suppliers, industry bodies, Medical providers)
- Liaising with Group Specialists on behalf of the plant ensuring group requirements are understood
and site performance reported.
The Successful Applicant
- Demonstrated experience in effective leadership, with ability to coach, develop and engage individuals and teams.
- Working knowledge of the applicable international, national & local Standards and legislation is required.
- Significant experience in building and maintaining positive relationships internally and externally to the organization.
- Strong experiences in EHS in Chemical plant industry is preferred
- Education in Chemical/Chemistry or related field.
What's on Offer