EHS manager , Semiconductor, Ibaraki, 12M JPY
Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided
Working closely with Professional in the market to develop your skills
- A Global leader semiconductor company.
- Provide Leadership in setting and implementation of EHS policy and Priority.
- Lead process tお ensure compliance with all applicable EHS laws/regulations.
- Develop and manage long term EHS talent retention and development.
- Strong Experiences in EHS role.
- Knowledge of Japan Occupational health, Safety and/or Environmental regulations.
- Background in Occupational health, Safety and/or Environmental , Chemical Engineer or related field
- Strong Verbal and written communication skills in English and Japanese.
- Ability to travel to Domestics and international locations.