- Working with professional team in the market to develop your skills.
- Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided
- The global leader in shipping and logistics transports more than 400,000 tons of air freight and more than 20 million tons of land freight each year.
- Define, implement, coordinate, and monitor the Group's quality, health, safety, security, and environmental policies within all departments and subsidiaries, while considering local specificities.
- Ensure compliance with the Group QHSSE Guidelines requirements and regulatory standards.
- Evaluate and prevent safety, security, or environmental risks ashore or at sea.
- Support all teams on safety, security, and environmental issues (e.g., internal committees, task-forces)
- Represent the Group with the different stakeholders, associations, or initiatives related to safety, security, and environment.
- Carry out SSE inspections, audits, reporting, and enforcement of best practices.
- Manage and/ or participate in crisis management, communication, and training.
- Mastery of safety and environmental regulations and legislation.
- Use of cause analysis tools (Ishikawa diagram, fault tree, 5 Whys, etc.)
- Establish prevention programs to reduce incidents, occupational accidents, and diseases.
- Ability to analyze and summarize.
- Ability to manage a team.
- Raise awareness of the approach and compliance with HSE procedures among teams.
- Proficient in English and Japanese (understanding, writing, speaking)
+813 6832 8985