EHS Manager, Global Food Company, Gunma
Multinational company with opportunity to communicate with overseas offices
Opportunity to grow your own team
About Our Client
Our client is an ingredient provider based in Europe. They are producing mainly starch, modified starches and starch sugars as glucose syrup and high fructose syrup. Their business in Japan is developing rapidly.
- Lead EH&S standards to prevent accidents, incidents and events that could harm employees and/or property of client.
- Manage all aspects of EHS training from reporting, tracking, maintaining, developing, and providing training to the account.
- Promote and develop a positive Health and Safety culture at all levels throughout the account.
- Conduct Health and Safety Systems inspections and audit workplace standards and activities.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience in Environment Health and Safety management.
- Fluent Japanese communication skill.
What's on Offer
- Salary up to 10M JPY.