EHS manager , Global Chemical company, Yamaguchi, 12M
700万円 - 1200万円
Working with Prefessional team in the market to develop your skills.
Rewarding and Challenging tasks will be provided
- A leading global specialty chemical and performance materials company.
- Making and handling very fine particles, Modifying the surfaces of very fine particles to alter their functionality.
- Leads and facilitates the development and implementation of safety and health training and other programs and activities necessary to ensure facility SH&E compliance.
- Monitor proposed and existing SH&E regulations and legislation to determine their impact on operations. Develop and implement programs to ensure continued compliance.
- Participate in the development and implementation of Long Range Plans (LRPs), Continuous Improvement Plans (CIPs), global standards and other programs to drive excellent SH&E performance.
- Establish site SH&E goals and objectives in line with global, regional, business and plant goals, and drive site team to achieve expected SH&E goal.
- Leads and facilitates the development and implementation of facility SH&E improvement plans to enhance compliance and improve SH&E performance. Monitor and report progress toward achieving site goals and objectives with a series of SH&E metrics and leading/lagging indicators.
- Strong knowledge of environmental, health and safety sciences and technology, hands-on practices in SH&E management at manufacturing site.
- Strong knowledge of SH&E related national and local regulations
- Leadership and management skills; ability to motivate and oversee work of a professional staff.
- Planning, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to negotiate with external stakeholders and make positive influence.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; conversational and written fluency in English and Japanese.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work collaboratively with others.
Base Salary :8M up to 11M
Variable Bonus : 6%-10%