EHS manager , Chemicals industry, Tsukuba, 12M
Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided with support from company.
Working with professional team in the market to develop your skills.
- The world leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Healthcare.
- Their products supply to many customers in extremely diverse industries such as steel industry, food and beverage, electronics and healthcare.
- Focus on the health, safety and well-being of employees and contractors through prevention of injuries/illnesses and protection of the environment.
- Resolve issues through immediate action or longer-term planning.
- Providing technical expertise in all areas of safety, health, environmental, security, transportation and industrial hygiene compliance, policy, and excellence.
- University Bachelor or higher in Engineering, Chemistry, Environmental or Occupational Safety
- Great experience in HSES in chemical manufacturing or high-hazard environment
- Passion for HSES as demonstrated by a strong commitment
- Ability to influence others
- A demonstrated commitment to a participative, solution-oriented work environment.
- Ability to develop and effectively deliver training
- Project management skills to include the ability to develop and implement HSES processes
- Root cause investigation experience and skills to determine causes and drive changes to eliminate recurrence
- Strong, engaging, people-centered leadership style
- Proactive, assertive and ability to work with a sense of urgency
- Ability to plan, prioritize and work under pressure and meet deadlines