- Working with professional in the market to develop your skills.
- Rewarding and challenging jobs will be provided
- Global Specialty materials manufacturing company that support many industry around the world.
- Take responsibility to facilitate SHE Committees both whole site and operation as SHE manager to monitor and continuously improve SHE performance.
- To ensure legal compliance and company SHE standard compliance. Efficient implementation , maintenance and continuous improvement of the management system and processes to avoid occurrence or recurrence of any nonconformities.
- Plan, organize and implement annual SHE master plan, SHE audit and external audit (3PM/3PL/Transporter/Waste Disposal Contractor) schedule, address and monitor corrective and preventive action plan.
- Support and lead risk assessment programs in the site and conduct SHE and external audit to identify gaps for
continuous improvement for the site.
- B.S. in Chemistry or other relevant scientific discipline.
- Practical knowledge of ISO/OHSAS management system, Adhesives Processes/SHE Programs.
- Strong experiences as EHS or safety related position (Plant engineer, production engineer and so on) on Chemical industry.