- Working with Professional team in the market to develop your skills.
- Rewarding and Challengin job will be provided.
About Our Client
- Global Chemical company who support many industry in Japan especially for the Adhesive products.
- Take responsibility to facilitate SHE Committees both whole site and AE operation as representation of Factory SHE to monitor and continuously improve SHE performance.
- To ensure legal compliance and SHE standard compliance of Factory. Efficient implementation , maintenance and continuous improvement of the management system and processes to avoid occurrence or recurrence of any nonconformity's.
- Plan, organize and implement annual SHE master plan, SHE audit and external audit (3PM/3PL/Transporter/Waste Disposal Contractor) schedule, address and monitor corrective and preventive action plan.
- Support and lead risk assessment programs in the site and conduct SHE and external audit to identify gaps for continuous improvement for the site.
The Successful Applicant
- Education Qualification: Bachelor's or above
- B.S. in Chemistry or other relevant scientific discipline
- Practical knowledge of ISO/OHSAS management system, Adhesives Processes/SHE Programs, Corporate Standards, Compliance and Emergency Management Process
- Great year of experience in Safety, Environment, Chemistry, or Engineering
- Candidate have to be in Japan and have proper working VISA for Japan
- JLPT N1 or fluency to conduct business in Japanese (Reading & Writing)
What's on Offer