EHS manager , Chemical industry, Kansai area, up to 18M
Working with professional team in the market to develop your skills.
Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided.
About Our Client
- Global Chemical company that support to many materials manufacturers in Japan
- Assist in developing an effective HSES communication process to make HSES priorities and performance visible;
- Continuously maintain 5S, safety and improve responsible area.
- Organizes and maintains HSES performance, compliance, policy and procedural information including electronic backup of critical information.
- Monitors and completes action items generated from HSES audits, inspections and incident investigations.
The Successful Applicant
- Knowledge of Pollution Control Manager, Energy Management and Health Supervisor
- Experiences in EHS management in Manufacturing (open for industry)
- Basic knowledge of Chemical industry, Process and machinery safety and Risk assessment and risk management practices
- Familiar with HSE related Japanese regulation (e.g. Fire Protection Law, Labour Standard Law, Poisonous and Deleterious Substances Control Law)
- Good command of English and Fluent in Japanese
What's on Offer