- Working with Professional team in the market to develop your skills
- Rewarding and Challednging job will be provided
About Our Client
- The global leader in specialty chemistry, equipment, software & service for electronics and industrial surface-finishing.
- Promote continuous improvement on industrial health and safety.
- Conduct driver education for company cars as a safe driver's supervisor and conduct duties as bureau of industrial health and safety committee.
- Manage security system, make plan to prepare for emergency, and train employees if needed.
- Supervise and cultivate the team members through daily instruction, OJT, Off-JT, etc.
- Plan work orientation for new employee or newly deployed member incl. temporary and/or contractor worker, and do it.
- Maintain the regulations and documented procedures according to WW IMS and improve the operational process of own department. If needed, train the member related the process
- Setting and implement the objectives of Quality and Environment of own department
- Conduct the internal audit and evaluate adequateness to the management system if appointed as an auditor
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor or more, chemical engineering, chemical process or chemistry majored is desirable.
- Strong experiences in health and safety duty, environmental management duty, and implementation of management system.
- Good experiences of management in the team with over 3 subordinates
- Certificate of the industrial waste officer (can take the training and be qualified after on board)
- Knowledge of health and safety, and environmental management and related the government regulations/codes/standards.
- Knowledge of management system, ISO9001，ISO45001, OHSAS18001, ISO14001 and others
- Fluent English and Japanese skills both speaking & writing
What's on Offer