EHS manager , Chemical company, Yokohama, １２００万円
Working with Global leader chemical company
Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided
About Our Client
- Global leader in Chemical industry
- Their products cover Chemicals, Performance Products, Functional Materials & Solutions, Agricultural Solutions, and Oil & Gas
- Develop and implement the monitoring programs (e.g. regular/random inspections) and summarizes the performance reports in order to keep track on the trends and conditions to ensure the correct and consistent implementation.
- Develop the overall EHS education and training programs in the site and propose to management for the implementation to ensure that the employees understand, accept and uphold the relevant requirements which may need to conduct training/ workshop.
- Provide expert advice in chemical regulations to the stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
- University degree or equivalent, Chemical related
- Great experiences in managing plant in EHS or safety
- Chemical and/or engineering related knowledge, experience
- At least have one of these certifications/ training; Health supervisor (class 1), Energy management officer, Hazardous materials engineer (class A), Pollution controller
What's on Offer