- Working with professional team in the market to develop your skills.
- Rewarding and Challenging tasks will be provided
About Our Client
- Global company who mainly focusing and leading Logistic vendor monitoring and assessment regarding product and services Oil & Gas - Exploration & Production, Upstream, Refining, Trading, Shipping, Marketing, Energy, Crude Oil, Petroleum, Petrochemicals, Liquified Natural Gas.
- Monitor Product quality that is produced by Japanese third parties as toll blender.
- Improves HSE Culture within the affiliate and implement HSE in a sustainable way in Company perimeter for future continuity, especially focusing.
HSE in a sustainable way in company perimeter for future continuity, especially focusing.
- Support customer complaints regarding contents of the products for Sales and Logistics team customer technical
complains by supporting Sales and Logistic team.
- Acts as deputy procurement/logistics manager in absence of those manager / or back-up for critical tasks of the Manager procurement / logistics which are issuing PO(weekly), logistic complain management (once per month), credit limit control (twice a month), new ship-to approval (daily), billing validation (monthly), Price input in SAP (monthly)
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Business administration or Related bachelor from a recognized tertiary institution.
- Strong experience in Handling procurement and logistics position in Oil/gas or chemical industry.
- An experience with Health, Safety, Security and Environment task is preferred.
- Should have strong attention to detail and should be excellent in oral and written communication skills,
- Should have analytical and problem solving skills with ability to organize and plan work, set priorities and objectives
What's on Offer