EHS engineer, Chemical industry, Shiga, 7M
Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided
Woking with professional in the team to develop your skills.
About Our Client
- A raw material manufacturer in the personal care field (cosmetics and toiletries), industrial chemistry field (additives, lubricants, surfactants) and pharmaceutical food field (functional foods).
- Promote, improve and maintain the activities for environment, hygiene and safety activities.
- Implement Security procedures to provide a safe and secure working environment and protect employees and assets against frauds and malicious threats.
- Use the security audit grid and guidelines to assess the security level and use it as a framework
- Monitor and manage safety, health, environment and security costs
The Successful Applicant
- Great experience as a manufacturing department staff of a chemical product manufacturing company
- Documentation and oral communication skills, accurate business judgement
- Business level conversation and writing in English and Japanese
What's on Offer