EHS compliance ,Consulting services ,Yokohama,7.5M JPY
Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided
Developing your skills with the professional team in the market
About Our Client
- A leading global provider of environmental, health, safety, risk, social consulting services and sustainability related services.
- Working with many Global organization in Japan and around the world.
- Assist in EH&S Regulatory & Compliance Service and Due diligence environmental site assessment
- Project work in the field and in the office
- Project management of small and medium sized projects
- Cost estimation and proposal writing
- Cooperation with subcontractors and conclusion of contracts
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in a discipline such as environmental science, environmental engineering, etc.
- Great working experience in consulting or working in the Manufacturing Sector is preferable.
- EHS experience within industry or consulting is preferred
- Proactive and fast learner, excellent communication skills and good team worker
- Good command of written and spoken English and Fluent in Japanese.
What's on Offer