- Develop electrical products used for ADAS and autonomous driving
- High potential to grow into management
About Our Client
The client is a major global supplier of automotive systems, modules and components to automotive original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and related aftermarkets. The company's operations primarily encompass the design, manufacture and sale of ADAS-based products like cameras and they are the world's leader in the field.
- Function as a central point for information and support for the Sales team for engineering product definition
- Function as an interface between engineering and the customer in the communication of product definition
- Support Program Management to communicate engineering product definition for product development and launch
- Interface with Mechanical Engineering, Microelectronics, Applied Materials, and Manufacturing departments to support the execution of Electrical Engineering products
The Successful Applicant
- Engineering BS degree (Preferred B.S. degree in electrical engineering or equivalent).
- Good Experience in electrical circuit design and product development esp. for ECU
- Bilingual - Japanese/English required. (TOEIC 630 or higher.)
- Experience in developing with Japanese OEM directly such as design review.
- Vehicle CAN development experience
- Detailed ongoing current knowledge of electronics components and systems.
- Open to global travel to support Sales activities and customer communication.
What's on Offer
- Offer career development in training programs to improve skills
- Daily communication with local and overseas counterparts in English
- Open environment and stable organization
- Good work life balance with minimal overtime
- Flextime available, core time is from 10:00AM to 3:00PM
- Central location, easy access to station, and with modern office amenities