eCommerce Senior Specialist / Manager
700万円 - 900万円
Ownership over client-centric, eCommerce strategy
Position in a reputable global company
Our client is a well-known global company. For this position you will be focused on driving our client's businesses centred around B2B research and solutions.
- Work with KAMs, sales, marketing, IT and other departments to acquire new customer and projects.
- Work with customers to identify high priority eCommerce needs and challenges
- Strive to meet customer needs and drive system improvements and optimisation
- Identify trends and optimize costs and performance based on insight
- Management of sales, analysis, planning
- Collaborate with agents and other vendor partners to develop an online marketing plan
- Conduct business reviews with customers to improve processes and systems according to needs
- Strategy planning and operation of EC business
- Bachelors Degree or higher
- Experience in operation of e-commerce system for 3 years or more
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- A strategic thinker, Customer-centred thinking
- Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint skills required
- Have high skills in relationship building, planning, analysis, problem solving, enjoys detail
- To be able to smoothly carry out a telephone conference with members of overseas offices.
- Enable interpersonal skill and team work
- Be willing to acquire new knowledge.
- Fluent Japanese and business level English (spoken & written)
- Potential for team growth and people management
- Commercial ownership over this business area
- Client facing role
- Reputable global company with well-known brand
- Excellent work environment (work-life balance, international culture)
- Frequent conference calls with overseas stakeholders