EC Site Java Developer
Working in a global and fully bilingual environment
Be part of a New IT Venture backed by two APAC Giants
Join a well founded IT venture backed by two well-established global companies in technology. As their business grows, they are looking to hire more EC Java Developers. The company strives to help customers achieve their business objectives through the application of their innovative, best-in-class tech products, solutions and services. All serving to ensure the satisfaction of their clients and other stakeholders involved. With us, you always win.
The successful candidate's role includes:
- Software development/Support in Java/J2EE (Core Java, JSP, Angular JS, Sprint boot, REST APIs, etc.)
- Managing communication in English/Japanese languages to establish good coordination and communication with offshore teams and customers.
- Understand and meeting the requirements and work on solution approach / project deliverables as per given schedules.
- Conduct meetings with customers for deliverable reviews, status updates, and communicating issues.
- Have 4 to 6 years of IT experience with strong exposure to Application Development or Maintenance or Infra Support
- Be bilingual with fluent knowledge in reading, writing and conversing in both English & Japanese languages.
- Have extensive knowledge and hands on experience in Java/J2EE (Core Java, JSP, Angular JS, Sprint boot, REST APIs, etc.)
- Have a good amount of project experience, able to understand job requirements quickly and equipped to work on the project
- Be flexible in adapting oneself to projects and able to meet the deliverables.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Good analytical and debugging skills.
- Ability to coordinate with SMEs, stakeholders, manage timelines, escalation & provide on time status.
- Exposure to Agile methodology, ITIL framework and P&C Insurance Domain knowledge.
- A competitive salary
- Entitlement to bonuses and other allowances.
- Enrolment to company benefit schemes.