About Our Client
One of the top Italian luxury fashion house, specialising in leather handbags, travel accessories, shoes, ready-to-wear, perfumes and other fashion accessories. Thousands of Shop Globally with an extremely strong presence in the Japanese market since the 60's.
- Coordination of merchandising activities related to the store;
- Constant focus on the improvement of the Customer Experience/UX;
- Supervision and monitoring of Site Management activities;
- Synergic coordination with the other functions of the Digital E-Commerce team and constant interface with the other company teams involved in the project (Retail, CRM, IT, Marketing, etc.) and with the HQ.
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ Years Working Experience
- Bachelor Degree
- Basic Level English
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary + Bonus