E-Key Account Specialist
Excellent staff training and development culture
Creative, dynamic team environment
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational FMCG company with various categories across food and beverage. They are a reputable company with market leading brand name in the industry. With close to 100 employees in Japan, 1 of their business unit is looking for a key account specialist to look after their e-commerce channels. Are you the e-commerce expert they are looking for?
- Evaluate market-by-market penetration of major accounts to identify competitive strengths and market-share opportunities
- Develop semi-annual market-penetration plan for the accounts
- Coordinate the deployment of training resources to provide support at the eCommerce retailers
- Use of Supply Agreements and strategic pricing/merchandising is essential
- Maintain direct relationships with key decision makers in accounts
- Interact with Operations associates to ensure order fulfilment and returns
- Understand the competitor's strategy and deploy strategies to counteract
- Conduct business and product reviews with the customer
- Ensure products and marketing messages are positively and fairly represented
- Report account information as required
- Ensure customer facing issues are resolved or addressed by the "sun down rule"
- When approaching and interfacing with our customers, embrace the philosophy that "our customers are the center of everything we do." Act as an ally, not an advisor.
- Ensure "top to top" meetings happen every quarter to maximize opportunities.
- Establishing ROI measurements and targets. Work on improving ROI targets.
- Ability to breakdown silos (internally or externally) to create a unified vision.
The Successful Applicant
- Ideally 3+ years experience in managing key account in FMCG field
- Familiar with the requirements of successful e-commerce
- Familiar with national or regional chain experience and all aspects of a chain's corporate and store operations
- Committed to self development and demonstrate willingness to operate outside of his/her comfort zone with an entrepreneurial spirit
- well organised, excellent time management
- Mobility required with 40% travel
What's on Offer
- Excellent salary and bonus
- Stable team and work environment
- People and animal friendly work space
- Work life balance
- Solid on job training with superb career progression opportunities