E-Commerce Sales Manager - Global Appliance Company
Work with some of the most talented and driven people in the consumer industry.
Innovate and implement cutting edge sales strategies to drive growth.
About Our Client
Our client is a European Headquartered multinational specialising in manufacturing and selling home appliance products and is one of the biggest in their industry.
They employ over 30,000 people worldwide and are a powerhouse in the consumer market.
- Work with GM and SD to define the corporate e-commerce strategy.
- Set the merchandising strategy. Lead the product development process/initiatives.
- Champion development of ecommerce capabilities and marketing programs which will drive business growth and stimulate consumer engagement.
- Lead strategic planning and business case development to guide ecommerce technology investment decision making, support implementation and analyse post-live business impact of enhancements.
- Develop and implement strategies to increase website traffic, conversion rates, average price, average order size and reduce shopping cart abandonment rates.
- Work with customer support centre to ensure a positive overall customer experience and identify areas of improvement.
- Build and manage a team of internal and external resources to meet scheduled timelines for all ecommerce deliverables.
- Keep up with the latest and greatest trends in ecommerce.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree educated.
- Strong knowledge of SEO, SEM, PPC, eCommerce merchandising and digital marketing.
- Sound financial & Business Acumen
- Strong English
- Ability to work independently and within a multi-functional, multi-campus team
- Deep understanding of the digital environment and evolving tools and platforms used to improve online presence. Able to translate trends into brand right business opportunities
- Self-starter with the ability to develop and drive strategy
- Insatiable appetite & commitment to meet and exceed revenue, profit and volume goals -results orientated
What's on Offer
Opportunity to work in a dynamic and innovative environment, developing your career with a global consumer business.