E-commerce Merchandising Manager
Global leading retail company
Wide range of benefits
Our client is a global leading multinational retail organization with more than 5000 locations across the globe. The organization is well known for delivering high-quality products at reasonable prices. As part of their efforts to improve their business in Japan, our client is looking for an effective E-Commerce Merchandising Manager who will be able drive their online sales.
- Establishing overall E-commerce activities by designing short term and long-term targets
- Partnering with sales organizations to develop strategies for maximizing revenue from online sales
- Maintaining optimal stock level quantities and optimising pricing
- Working on developing strong omni-channel customer experience including commercial planning, analyzing sales development, etc.
- Bachelor's degree or above
- 3+ years of E-commerce experience
- Experience in people management will be considered as a plus
- Ability to work independently a well as in a team
- Fluent level of Japanese and Business level of English
- Flexible compensation based on experience
- Great working environment
- Opportunity to work remotely