- Flexible language skills required - technical skills are most important
- Full work from home and global top tier company
About Our Client
Our client is a well established global insurance company, large IT environment and fully working from home.
It is an international environment and the company uses both Japanese and language as office language.
- User account management.
- Domain Group management.
- Active Directory Administration.
- Active Directory integration with other systems.
- LDAP protocol troubleshooting.
- Kerberos Single Sign-On understanding and troubleshooting.
- Active Directory Federated Services configuration.
- Multi-Factor authentication (Okta) integration.
- Domain Controller Server management (Windows).
- Communication with regional team (in English) and locally (in Japanese).
The Successful Applicant
- Education: individuals with a minimum of bachelor's degree in Information Systems or Computer Science, but a High school diploma with extensive Information Systems or Computer Science experience is also accepted.
- At least 5 years work experience of managing windows servers as a Domain Administrator.
- Familiarity with Windows operating systems (MCSE Certifications are a plus).
- Expert usage of PowerShell script coding.
- Basic understanding network and protocols like http,https,SSL,ssh, sftp, dns, etc.
- Understanding of ITIL environments (ITIL Foundation certification is a plus).
- General knowledge of Insurance business.
- Good coordination and interpersonal skills.
- Good at presenting technical information to peers, colleagues and senior stakeholders in clear unambiguous language.
- Japanese and English speaking and writing capabilities (conversational).
What's on Offer
- Monthly salary structure from 540k to 670k (6.5m - 8m annual salary)
- Working from home with company device
- Pension, Health Insurance, Employment Insurance enrolment