- Honored yearly with employer awards all around the globe
- Opportunity to have a global role in the future
About Our Client
Client is the leading partner for construction professionals worldwide. It develops, manufactures, and markets professional power tools for the construction, building maintenance and mining industries. Their customers benefit from innovation, comprehensive advice and professional services; together this generates significant added value.
- Responsible for organizing, managing, and developing the functions of Customs, Haulage, Warehousing and Transportation.
Warehouse activity Monitoring and Management
Manage the Logistics road map
Define and manage, from concept to implementation, broad scope projects across the areas of Order Management, Distribution Transportation with high complexity, high value impact (customer/financial), strategic implications, and organizational change requirements
The Successful Applicant
- 3PL and warehouse experience
- Fluent in Japanese and English
- Ambitious and proactive mindset
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to be the head of supply chain in the future and take on a global role
- Join a company that is rewarded yearly as "Best Workplace"
- 30,000 organization and yet family-owned
- Continuous education support is provided